CANCELLED: Carnevale Rabadan
- 16. Feb. 2023 from 12:00 - 04:00 o'clock
- 17. Feb. 2023 from 11:30 - 05:00 o'clock
- 18. Feb. 2023 from 11:00 - 05:00 o'clock
- 19. Feb. 2023 from 13:30 - 01:00 o'clock
- 20. Feb. 2023 from 14:00 - 03:00 o'clock
- 21. Feb. 2023 from 11:30 - 05:00 o'clock
A popular festival that has created an important place among the "top events", but has not lost its traditional character. In the kingdom of King Rabadan, during 6 days and nights, the foolish event takes place. Besides parades, Guggenmusik concerts, rope pulling tournaments, risotto and luganighe (pork sausages) are distributed in the old town. Various marquees with music, offer space for the numerous carnival visitors all night until sunrise. The whole old town is transformed into a big carnival ball, where the stars in the night sky turn into confetti.
Note: This text was translated by machine translation software and not by a human translator. It may contain translation errors.
News in Leisure and tourism